Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seedling Season's Started! :)

On Feb. 8th I planted up the first flat of garden seeds! :)
I'll lift the lid so you can peek inside! See them!? :)
This is my first time growing onions from seed, (I usually buy & grow onion plants), and I'm excited to see them sprouting! :)
If they do well, I'll opt to grow them from seed from now on, as there's the potential to get a lot more for a lot LE$$! :)
I have a couple rows of Walla Walla's; Copra's; and bunching onions! :)
Now that I've got the seedling season started, I'm eager to get going with the rest of it! :)
Once these onion seeds are all sprouted and growing I can remove them from the heat mat and get the rest of my other seeds going! :)
They're up enough to warrant running the grow lights, now, and it's fun to look out and see the lights glowing in the evening! It makes it feel like spring! :)
Happily, spring will be here in a matter of weeks! :)
Happy planting, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment