Friday, April 24, 2015

How Could I Not Love Spring!? :)

 Is it any wonder that Spring is my most favorite season of the year? :)
 I love our view from the front windows! :)
 It draws you outside time and again! :)
 I drink through my eyes, just taking it all in! :)









 This is the newest shade plant purchase, that I'll be planting soon! :)
 The felines love to follow and explore with us! :)

 The first open peony bloom of the season! :)





 Notice how this Siberian iris bloom is cradling rain water in it's center! :)

 Everywhere leaves and blooms are opening! It's as if everything's coming back to life! :)
 Rud has freshly pruned the top of the hedges, making them extra attractive to look at! :)
 The sky has both storm and sunny day clouds, as the weather turns on a Spring dime! :)
 The potatoes are sprouting leaves! If you look close you may see them! :)
 The onion greens are up! :)
 The Tulip tree is showing tulip shape leaves again! How I love them! :)

 Water plants are blooming! :)
 It's time to enjoy the hammock again! :)
 The fruit trees are in bloom! :)

 The weather's warm enough to be outside, yet cool enough for the felines to snuggle! :)
 I'm amazed two full grown cats can squeeze into one crate like that! Silly guys! :)
There's even a new bloom on one of the house plants, after waiting all Winter! :)
...
Is there any question? How could I not love Spring!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment