Sunday, May 15, 2016

Count Our Many Blessings! :)

  Sometimes I walk the yard and property and count our blessings! :) ...

 For years I've added plants, and my hubby has built arbors and trellises for them to grow on! :)


 He even built my beloved deer fence, and 'tills the soil every year so I can grow a garden We can harvest! :)


 We've combined our efforts to make a home for ourselves. :)

 We are enjoying the labors of our efforts! :)
 The rhododendrons are humming with bees! :)

 There is beauty at every turn! :)




 Constance Spry remains my favorite rose! :)










 I'm hoping this is the year we get to harvest figs! :)
 Our companions warm our hearts and make us smile! :)

 All is just as pleasing following a rain shower! :)





 I know that time changes things and the day may come when we no longer live here! :)
So today we build tomorrow's memories and count our many blessings! :)

2 comments: