Saturday, January 9, 2010

Answer to the Orange Or Grapefruit Question! :)

I'm guessing that there are no more answers forthcoming, so will go ahead and post the answer!
... It was a Really Big ORANGE!!! :)
When I first saw them in the store I couldn't decide if I was looking at a bag of oranges or grapefruit! They are the size of grapefruits, and more yellow than the typical orange, but the bag was marked "Bee Sweet - California Oranges"! It had a nice orange aroma so I decided to buy a bag and see how they tasted! :) They get an All Thumbs Up rating at our home for being sweet and juicy! :) If anyone lives near Kelso, WA and wants to give them a try, they are at Safeway, by Three Rivers Mall! :)
I always like to give recognition when it is due, and these deserve praise! And we've Never seen oranges that big before, untill now!! Thought we'd share the photos of the largest orange in the bag we bought, that was literally the size of a grapefruit ( in last post ), for others to see too! :)
Thanks Susie for playing along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment