Friday, December 17, 2010

Single Digit! :)

I've been determined to lose my excess weight, since Christmas of last year, when I stepped on the scale and read 202!! My attempts at losing were pitiful untill I started counting calories last mid-May! :) Since then I've lost 44 pounds and counting!! :)
According to Wii Fit, my ideal weight should be 148.6! Yesterday morning I weighed 158.6 and rejoiced that I had finally reached that 10 lbs. point, which means I am finally on the home stretch of this weight loss adventure! :)
This morning I weighed in at 158.0 and realized that I finally hit a Single Digit, with 9.4 left to lose!! :)
Even though everyone says the last 10 lbs. are the hardest to lose, I'm hoping to reach my weight goal by March! March is not only my birthday, but it also marks another anniversary for Rud and I, and I want to give him back his thin wife as a gift! :)

Weight is only the first focus in my desire to be fit! When I get home I'm anxious to get back on the Nordic Track to start building my endurance, and start toning my muscles! :)
Fitness is now a life-long persuit for me, and calorie counting will be an ongoing part of it even after I've reached my weight goal! :)
I've been enjoying this journey, and celebrating at every turn! :)

I almost can't take in the fact that I'm finally at this point in my weight loss journey, with only Single Digit numbers, now, left to lose!! :) Someone may need to pinch me!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of yourself. I have found that when I lose weight I cannot truly be happy or proud of myself which leads to the weight coming right back on. You have come so far!! (btw, you always looked good). Love the Christmas background, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! I always value your comments! :)
    Have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH exciting news, BJ! I am so proud of you! What a great example to everybody! You must feel and look great. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your consistant encouragement, Pat! :)
    I now have 8.2 pounds left to lose! Hurray! :)

    ReplyDelete