Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Looking Forward! :)

I'm looking forward to the new year, and all I hope to accomplish in it!! :)
This time of the year is always exciting to me as the shortest day of the year has past, which means the days are now getting longer, and tree and plant buds will begin to swell in anticipation of Spring! :)
It's the time of the year when seed catalogs begin to arrive in the mail, and it's time to pour over them, planning the new veggie' garden! :)
It's also time to think about starting those tomato and pepper seeds under the grow lights, on a heat mat! :)
So much to look forward to!! :)
Since my grandson needs my attention, I will close for now and wish you all a Happy New Year!!! :)
Get those resolutions written down, so they're not just a wish, but a Goal!! :) I couldn't wait, and wrote mine already!! :) Welcome 2011!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment