Friday, September 16, 2011

Along For The Ride! :)

The kittens environment seems to be ever changing as fast as they are! :) The big box that used to be their whole world is now their play and sleep room! I've purchased a new "cat tree" to give them more safe places to climb, play, and sleep! :)
I also have a box with bedding, to the side of the big box, for an added sleeping area! :)
In order to keep these areas cleaner, the litter box and the upgraded food & water station have been moved outside the large box! Already it has cut down on how often I need to wash their bedding! :)
In spite of all the nice sleeping areas I've provided for them, I'll find them sleeping in various unexpected locations, like on this folded tarp, ...
Or in this old wooden farm box, ... or many other locations that look just as uncomfortable! :)
It's actually a nice surprise when I find them sleeping on one of the comfortable surfaces I arranged for them! :)
In this ever changing feline journey, one thing that has been constant, is the enjoyment they bring me daily! :)
True to cat nature, I can provide the best I know how, for them, but they ultimately choose what they want for themselves! ... I'm pretty much just ... along for the ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment