Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Have Photos Ready & Waiting! :)

My Honey helped me figure out how to load photos to an area that I can access for my blog, but for some reason, even though it started to download the first photo, halfway through, it said it exceeded the space and couldn't do it. I'll need to contact my Geek Squad and see if any of them have blog experience with Windows 8 and can help me successfully blog with photos again!
It was all so easy with Windows XP! How I miss it!
If I can get photos back on my blog with this laptop, I'll be able to live with it! :) The salesperson knows blogging is an important part of my computer needs, so I'm certain this computer can do it, if I can just figure out how to get it to do it! If not, I'll be seeing about replacing this laptop with something more blog friendly! :)
Until then, please bear with me, as "A picture is worth a thousand words!" :)
...
The ironic thing about all of this, is that right now I Need my blog, like never before! Finding joy in life has always come easy for me, (even in difficult times), but after this recent election, a feeling of doom and gloom has come over me, and I need the blessing my blog affords me, of counting my blessings and expressing all the little joys in life! :) This blog can be therapeutic for me right now, and it is not a good time to feel unable to blog with the joyous photos I so enjoy taking and sharing! ...
The thought occurred to me that perhaps some of you are feeling what I am, right now, and may benefit from my blog expressions focusing on the joys in life, too! :) ...
I have photos ready and waiting, and hope I can soon share them again, and that this blog will yet bring smiles to our faces, and joy to our hearts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment