Monday, December 10, 2012

Wish me luck! :)

Just a quick note to say how much I'm looking forward to our son arriving tonight! We have plans of going to get our tree tomorrow, at a local tree farm! It is a fun family tradition that we've been doing for years and I'm grateful he'll be joining us again! :)
I'll take photos of the tree and trust that I'll be able to get help in how to use them on this blog! :)
I did call one person from my "Geek Squad" service, but she neither has Windows 8 or blogs so was unable to assist me! Soon I plan to try calling again! :)
It's a challenge to find a free moment to focus on getting help during this busy Christmas season, but hopefully later this week I can try again! I'm praying when I do call I'll have someone on the other end of the line who can help! :)
Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment