Friday, December 6, 2013

A Reflection Of Our Hearts! :)

 I Love Christmas! It's my favorite holiday of the entire year! :) It never fails to fill me with wonder, peace, and joy, as we celebrate the birth of our Savior! :)
 I honor the wise men who were wise enough to heed Devine guidance and Seek the Christ child! :)
 I feel reverence as I recall the righteous sacrifices made by Joseph and Mary! :)

 Each year I enjoy placing the wise men so they are gazing upon our Savior, ...
 And give the shepherd the same privilege! :)
 I contemplate the gifts that were given to the Christ Child, ...
 And acknowledge Him with each gift I wrap and place beneath the Christmas tree! :)
 This fabric banner connects my love for snowmen with our love for our Savior! :)
 All the Christmas lights are a reminder of the light of the star that led to Bethlehem,
 and the fact that He is the Light of the World, The Light we are blessed to follow today! :)
 Many decorations remind us directly of Him! :)

 Other decorations just add additional warmth to our hearts and home! :) ...
 I have childhood memories of sock monkeys in a home filled with love, and have looked for a sock monkey for our own home. This year I found one that is perfect for our home, dressed in a snowman suit! Here it is surrounded by cuddly friends! :)
 It's always a joy to find new decorations ...
 And enjoy the true standbys, like this painting of Charlie in the barn! :)

 Whatever Christmas decorations we fill our homes with, ...
May they remind us of the Love of our Savior, and may they be a reflection of our hearts! :)
Merry Christmas Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment