Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hawk Hat Happy! :)

 This year I saw something under the Christmas tree that blew my mind! I knew the moment I saw it that our son had managed to buy a Seahawk hat for me! :)
 Not only is it a Seahawk hat, ... it is THE Seahawk hat I So Wanted!! :)
Since we live in the Pacific NW, (Hawk territory), and since the Seahawks have a chance of going to the Super bowl this year, Seahawk stuff flies off the store shelves faster than the speed of sound! :) I know because I was busy buying Seahawk stuff for our son, and if you don't buy it when you see it, it's Gone! :)
Turns out, the only reason our son was able to get it was because he special ordered it from an athletic store he used to work at, and it arrived in time for Christmas! :)
Our whole family are Fans, and have been long before they were a winning team! :)
There are 12 markings that run around the hat, ... representing the fans, ... the 12th player! :)
... ... ...
Here comes the cheer from deep in my chest! ... GO HAWKS!!!! :) ...
I can't help myself! I'm Hawk hat happy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment