Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday Blessings! :)

 Today, when the sun broke out from behind the clouds, I went on a treasure hunt in the yard! I was looking for birthday blessings, and was not disappointed! :)




 I saw the potted bulbs are in different stages of development, so decided to bring them onto the front deck, to enjoy! :)
 Every time I pass the large pot I notice more bulbs peeking up! :)



 It'll be fun to watch the growth progress! :)
 It was not difficult to find new blooms, ...



 And new growth, ...



 Through out the yard! :) I'm happy to see the clover made it through another Winter! :)
 Seems everywhere I looked, I saw things that made me smile! :)

 I didn't imagine at the time of planting, over the years, that my birthday would be made sweet from my little ongoing efforts! :) Birthday blessings everywhere! :)
But the Real Joy today comes from all the tender birthday wishes, from family and friends! :) Feeling loved is the greatest birthday blessing of all! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love your optimism and your photography reflects that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! :) You always say the most supportive things! You are a dear heart, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete