Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Colorful Weekend! :)

 I couldn't resist my daughter's invitation to catch a flight and attend her baby shower! :) The first thing I needed to do was go through and remove the price tags from the baby items I've been buying for our "Little Miss"! :)
 Since this is her first daughter, I knew she wouldn't have any girl clothes to start with, so made sure I bought clothes in various sizes. Such Fun! :)
 It was good that I was just going for the weekend, because the clothes and blankets pretty much filed the suitcase! :)
 The baby shower was well done, and attended by many friends and family members! I was impressed by the time and effort that went into it! :)
I left photos of everyone off my blog, since one never knows who would rather not have their photo out in cyber space somewhere. :) ...
Troy out did himself with his amazing baking skills! :)
 Sheana's friend, Jessi, (wife of one of her brother-in-laws), gave her the shower, even though they were in the middle of packing to move! She did an excellent job! :)
 Her fruit salad is so good that I had to get her recipe, and already made it for my family, when I got back home! :)
 Troy could easily run a bakery, he is so good! :)
 Each cupcake was a work of art! :)
 Not to mention, ... tasty! :)
 Helping pull tissue to form flowers, was my contribution! :)
 The following day Sheana's friend, Sarah, came for a visit! It was fun to see her again! :)
 When I returned home, I was surprised to see flowers in bloom that had just been in bud stage when I left, three days before! :)



 These are blooming late for our area, because I potted them late. :)

 Even the leaves are bigger adding even more color! :)

As I reflect back, on all I've seen and experienced, ... it's been a blessedly, colorful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment