Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bountiful Books! :)

 Today feels like Christmas as another book shipment just arrived from Deseret Books! :) I called yesterday morning with my order and, as usual, the box is in my hands this very next day! Can't beat service like that! :)
 Two of the authors I've read before, but the others in this shipment are new to me! :) I'm enjoying getting familiar with many authors, and discovering favorites! :)
Right now Carla Kelly and Sarah Eden are my most favorite authors, and I've recently discovered Jen Turano, too! :) It's delicious when an author can stir one's heart with words, causing laughter, tears, and sighs to escape one's lips! :)
 Today we are exactly 23 weeks into this year. Since I read many books last year, I decided to keep track of my reading, this year, as I thought it'd be fun to see how many I actually read! :)
January started slow, with only 2 books, but since then my reading has picked up! :) (I've been going to bed a little sooner at night to get in a little extra reading before sleep takes me!) :)
I typically go to bed with a good book and read myself to sleep! In 23 weeks I've read 38 books, and have started on #39! :)
It's probably fair to say that I'm now addicted to reading! :) I like to keep a box of unread books by my bed and when the box starts to get low I get antsy, and can't wait to place a new order! :)
... Oh how I love my books, books, Bountiful books! :) ...
For those of you who share the joy, ... happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment