Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's A New Day! :)

 Don't you just love Mary Engelbreit? She is so skilled at helping us see life, and ourselves, in a brighter light! "Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth." :)
 "Don't be so serious. If you can't laugh at yourself, call me - I'll laugh at you!" :)

I love to set goals and work to achieve them! I know there will be ups and downs in the journey, but as long as I keep working on it I will obtain success! :)
I'm saddened that of all the verbal invitations I've extended to others to join me in my current quest, (one that many would also profit by), that few, if any, seem willing to attempt my current quest with me.
I've noticed there are those who Want to obtain the victory, but are too afraid of failure to make the attempt. It's as if by Not trying, they can tell themselves they Would succeed if they Did try, ... or Worse, ... they tell themselves they Can't and are beaten before they even begin! So they stay where they are, feet soundly cemented, when they need only put one foot in front of the other to climb the mountain and reach the goal, victorious!
 I refuse to think this way. I will never succeed at something I never attempt! I'd rather make my way Part way up that mountain than stay with my feet planted, making no progress at all!
Every morning offers a New Day, with Countless Possibilities! :) ...
It's here for us to reach out and grab ahold of!:)
Accepting that none of us are perfect, and that we all make mistakes, is a healthy thing! Being able to accept that we can and should laugh at ourselves and our silly goof-ups along the way, is all part of enjoying and learning from this earth-life! (The times in life when I've laughed the loudest, from the gut, have been when I've been laughing at myself!) We should acknowledge that when we take 2 steps forward and slide one step back, that it's okay! We're making progress! :)
Whether I take this journey alone, or with others joining in the ranks is not important. I'd love their company, but it's not necessary to my success! ... You see, ... I'm Taking this journey! I'm Seizing the Moment! ... I've set my sights, ... and It's a New Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment