Monday, February 2, 2015

The Regency Tea! :)

 Have you ever been to a Regency Tea?
 Neither my daughter or I had ever been, but when we learned one of our favorite authors was going to be hosting one near where my daughter lives, it didn't take much coaxing from her, for me to decide to fly out and join her! :)
  It was fun to share this experience together! :)
 There was a good turn out, anywhere from 50 or more!
 It was optional to dress in the regency era, and some had a lot of fun with it! :)
 I didn't learn the significance of all the people in this photo, but the man in back is Sarah's husband, and he let her talk him into dressing in regency clothes, as well! He's very proud and supportive of his dear wife, which says so much about the impressive man he is! :)
 Of course, Sarah M. Eden is the person who drew all of us together! :) She even shared a few lines from two of her new books that are not yet released! She has four written that are waiting to go to print! We can hardly wait to buy them and add them to our selection of books! :)
 The decorations were charming! :)
 We were served herb tea and cookies, which were common in the regency era! :)
 Lines from her books were posted around the room, ... many bringing smiles! :)

 Sarah is fun-loving, sweet, spirited, generous, and willing to let Sheana and I take photos with her! :)
 A Regency dress that glimmered and dazzled! :)
 A few of these photos are Sheana's that she forwarded to me to share on this blog! :)
 Thank you Sheana for sharing in my love of words, especially those by the talented Sarah Eden! :)
 Anyone who hasn't yet read this author, be sure to buy one of her books and enjoy! You'll be glad you did! :)
 Thanks Sheana, for inviting me along to share in this fun experience! You are more dear to my heart than words can express! Even Sarah Eden would be challenged to put into words all that's in my heart for you! :)
 I can think of no one I'd rather have shared this experience with than you! :)
Thanks for the fun, ... and the Regency Tea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment