Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Bling! :)

 How I Love Spring! :)
 There are bright colors! :)


 There's the promise of fruit! :)
 The air feels so great that it makes everyone feel like smiling! :)

 The felines are congregating and ...
 celebrating with glee! :)
 Potted plants are responding to the ideal conditions! :)
 The oriental cherry tree is beginning to bloom! :)
 There are cheerful blooms everywhere! :)


 Spring makes us want to clean out our flower beds and put in something new! :)




 I hope I don't regret putting in Lilly of the Valley. I hear it can be very aggressive but I've always loved them so am giving it a try! :)
 The new shade plants I recently purchased are planted in this shade bed! :)
 There are two from last year's purchase that I will plant them soon! :)
 I love Spring color and ...

 Spring green! :)

 Spring is the time to get the onions in the garden! This is a wide row of yellow and red onion sets! :) The felines have left footprints in the row! They were helping by keeping me company! :)
I divided and transplanted some Red Walla Walla's from last season! Sometimes they go to seed instead of growing bulbs, so I hope they will produce big, sweet, juicy onions for us! :)
...
This is my favorite time of the year! I affectionately call it "Spring Bling!" :)

1 comment:

  1. "There are two from last year's purchase that I will plant soon!" ... I re-read my posts before sending, but every now and then I miss something. My eyes do the natural correction in my head, so I don't always catch my errors until I've posted it, and then it's too late. :)
    I always seem to catch them the minute the post has been shared. Isn't that the way it goes? :)

    ReplyDelete