Saturday, December 26, 2015

Silver Linings! :)

 Nov. 11th I experienced my first hit-and-run. A guy in a pick-up was driving crazy on the freeway, and since there was a car in the fast lane, he decided to pass me by driving on the shoulder of my slow lane! Since he was running out of shoulder room he chose to hit me, forcing his way back onto the freeway, and kept on going, driving without regard to anyone's safety! The good news is that I was able to drive my vehicle, catch up to get most of his license plate #, and report him. Many others also called to report his actions, including people who witnessed him striking my vehicle and troubled themselves to call and report it! Within minutes of the incident, officers were able to have him in custody, take photos of my Escape, and get my written report. I was impressed by how quickly they responded! I was also blessed that the man who hit me had auto' insurance, and do to everyone's actions, I was able to get the body work done on my vehicle, and return some normalcy back to my life! :)

 I also experience my first root canal on Nov. 30th, and while sitting in the patient chair, I offered silent prayers of thanks and gratitude that such intricate dental work is possible in our day! What a miracle! :)

 As I look at the damaged side of my Escape, now returned to like-new condition, I almost can not believe my eyes! Is that body work not also a miracle!? :) It looks as if the damage hadn't occurred! I feel truly grateful that no one was hurt and that such restoration is perfectly possible! :)
 The past couple of months have impressed upon my mind, once again, that no matter the trials in our lives, there are Always Silver Linings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment