Monday, February 29, 2016

I'm Ready For Spring! :)

 Winter tends to get washed out, so when I see skies like this, I drink it in! :)
 I welcome the color! :)
 I think that's one of the reasons why I love Spring so much! Everything comes alive in fresh greens,
 and spots of bright color! :)

 It's as though all nature is waking up, ...
 And showing promising signs of new life! :)

 I love the full rainbows! :)
 Many of them are doubles! :)
 I especially love the Spring sun-showers! :)
 How I love the activity of all Nature in the Spring! :)
 I respond by hanging a bright Spring wreath on our door! :)
 Just as Nature responds by hanging spots of color in our yards! :)

 In turn, I run out and buy more plants to add even more color to the yard! :)
 This time, at the nursery, I yearn for Spring pastels! :)
 If all Nature and I are getting active, it stands to reason that our Mason Bees are getting active too! Since all their houses are filled, it was time to buy more homes with new tubes, for them! :)
 With Spring knocking at the door, I can't resist bringing out Easter decorations! :)
 Spring and Easter go hand in hand! :)
 They lift my spirit! :)




 I also made a run to Bath & Body Works to bring home new Spring fragrances ...

 And plug-ins! :)

 I'm ready for Easter and ...
I'm ready for Spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment