Sunday, April 24, 2016

It's Watering Can! :)

 I noticed the flower pots needed watering so I brought in the watering can, and tried to shake out some of the leaves and blossoms into the garbage can. When I shook it, a frog dropped out onto the floor! Quick as can be it hopped under the kitchen stove! Oh No! That's the Worst place it could go! The stove is the one appliance that's not been changed out since we've moved here, and there's dust and who knows what under there! ...
 I went ahead and filled the watering can and watered, and when I came back inside there was the frog on the kitchen floor! I quick took it in my hands and rinsed the dust off of it under the faucet! :)
 Now clean, I took it back out to the front deck and carefully placed it in one of the flower pots where it could enjoy the shade of the plants and be protected from the heat of the sun! :)
 The next time the flower pots needed watering, I looked in the watering pot before taking it in the house. Seeing nothing but a leaf, I took it in and shook it over the garbage can hoping to dislodge the leaf! Out dropped the frog into the garbage can! Again!? ... I coddled it in my hands and rushed it out to the potted plants again! :)
 Then I walked away. ...
It's been a few days since then, but I have a feeling it's still out there! :)
I love frogs, so it's fun to think one has chosen to live on the deck! :)
 I suspect it's living in the handle or the spout of it's chosen watering can! :) Next time I go to water, I'll be careful to just fill the pot and not shake it, first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment