Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Neither Here Nor There! :)

 As I look up at the overcast September sky with spots of blue, a Sesame St. memory of Kermit the Frog comes to mind! He's sitting half way up the stairs, singing about being neither here nor there! He's neither up nor down! :)
 As I take in the Fall color in our yard, I feel the same way! :)
 Technically we still have just over 2 wks. of Summer left! Two weeks that my hubby is desperately holding onto! :)
 Yet Nature is saying we're somewhere Between Summer and Autumn! :)
 Most of the Summer birds have gone, while the Fall & Winter birds have not yet returned! :) (If you look close you may see the chickadee on top of the birdhouse, about to come in for some seed! How I was wishing I had my zoom lens on my Canon!) :)
 The whisper of "Autumn" gave me an irrepressible urge to buy some new fragrance plugs ins ...

 and replace Summer fragrances with heavenly spicy Fall aromas! :)

 It's more fitting with what's going on in our yard! :)



 But even Nature seems a little confused! While she whispers "Fall!",
 She also insists "Summer"! :)
 And here we are, like Kermit, ...

 Neither Here Nor There! :) ...
Today's rain showers are expected to dry soon, and be replaced with more Summer sun! :)
I will take advantage of it to complete the outdoor painting! I think about the time the painting's done, the calendar will say Fall, and I can "step" into the next season gracefully! :)
Like Kermit, I'm ready to Be somewhere! :)
Enjoy the last couple weeks of Summer, All, and see you in the Fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment