Monday, September 19, 2016

Owl Occupancy! :)

 September is that month when I want to decorate but Halloween is not yet here, and Summer is turning into Fall so time has a feeling of being in limbo. :)
 It was around this time last year when I bought a metal owl to hang from a ceiling hook! I meant for it to end up in my shop room, once organized, but in the meantime it took up occupancy in the house! :)
 This year I couldn't resist buying two new night light plug ins! :)
 It was a coincidence that they are both owls! :)
 Then I remembered the owl plug in I had from a previous year! :)
 I liked the sparkly look of this candle holder, ...

 and the glittery eyes of this one!
 They both happened to be owls! :)
 I'm sure you see a theme forming, like I do! Why Not!? September can be my month to welcome owls into my home! :) With them here, I can relax! They fill that little void that comes between Summer and Fall, and the string of holidays! :)
 These owls are good company! They're quiet and charming and are just the right fit for September! This is my new Sep. theme! :) I feel quite happy with this new owl occupancy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment