Saturday, October 1, 2016

Simplistic Splendor! :)

 Welcome October! I love your golden leaves! :)
 Your wind gusts feel lively dancing on my skin, and fill me with expectation! :)
 It's time to harvest the garden and think about putting it to bed! :)
 I love walking the property and taking in the natural beauty! :)

 There's vibrant colors at every turn! :)



 It's quiet and peaceful. :)
 Blooms can still be seen in various forms! :)
 I've always loved the simple beauty of Queen Ann's Lace! :)
 Aren't her seed pods intriguing? :)
 This lady bug finds her irresistible too! :)
 And on we go, moving back to the yard, noticing ...
 wild fruit ...
 and more color! :)

 To my surprise there's a late bloom on the flowering quince, ...
 blooming near it's fruit! :)
 I'm also surprised to see this pod growing from the Trumpet Vine! :)

 I had no idea they could produce something beyond blooms! :)
 I saw a hummer' stopping in at the trumpet vines, as it was passing through! :)

 I love the artistic plumes left from the clematis blooms! :)

 Even when I'm in the house, Nature calls to me, inviting me to come outdoors! :)
 Can't resist answering the call, and drinking in her beauty! :)










 (sigh) :)


 I welcome October with a full heart, and all of her ...
simplistic splendor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment