Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Joy In The Little Things! :)

 Each year I hang an artificial wreath on the door until I make or buy a fresh cut one! :) I won't have a chance to replace it this year, and it's looking like it needs something to freshen it up! :)
 So I decided to grab my bag of craft odds and ends and add some bling to it! :)
 Now it's sporting a little cardinal! :)
 I've woven in a touch of red ribbon here and there! :)
 Red, shiny apples and ...
 a variety of berries ...
 give the wreath new interest! :)
 It is fun to see new ribbon ...
 added in with the old! :)
 Mick stood by and seemed to approve the new look! :)
 While I played with adding a fresh look to an old wreath, ...
 Coal was inside laying by "his" tree! :)
 He will lay there for hours, just looking at the shiny ornaments and sparkling lights! :)
 Soon he's sound asleep, dreaming of Christmas toys and treats! :) We grin at each other, softly chuckling over our silly pup! :)
I have a fresh look on an the old wreath and Coal has his tree! Everybody's happy! :)
With Christmas on the horizon, I hope all of you are happy, too! May we count our blessings and take joy in the little things! :)
Merry Christmas Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment