Friday, January 27, 2017

Get Myself Back! :)

 I love reading Dennis The Menace by Hank Ketcham! :) Here Mr. Wilson is eating an ice cream treat with Dennis! Mrs. Wilson sees his huge portion and says "Before you let yourself go, be sure you can get yourself BACK." :)
 This is what I now say to myself every year during the holidays, ever since I dropped my excess 50 lbs. a few years back. :) I know the effort it takes to lose that much weight by counting calories, drinking enough water, and getting enough exercise! I promised myself I will never go there again! So now I have a low amount of pounds I allow myself to gain during the holidays so I can enjoy things like pumpkin pie, eggnog, and chocolates! :)
 I continue to weigh myself during the holidays so I know where my weight is, making sure "I can get myself Back" once the holidays are over and the new year begins! :)
 Now the new year is here and, like many, I am again determined to remove the excess weight! :) It's a good thing that the new year always brings days that are getting longer and warmer, and that there's pruning and yard work needing my attention! :) The timing is perfect as it aids my new year effort to "get myself back"! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment