Sunday, December 24, 2017

Wishing You All a Very Merry Christmas! :)

 I've been so busy with the holidays that I haven't blogged in awhile! I wanted to acknowledge another blog milestone, we made awhile back! You all have brought us up to the 20,000 views for the history of my blog! :) Thanks for that! :) It's nice to know that you still are with me! :)
 I have to share the two new cookie jars I bought from Pier 1 Imports this year! I Love the light up roofs! They add such a festive feel to our table! :)
 I also bought this snowman family there, that have the feel of wax candles and light up! :)
 I love that Rud and I have been blessed with 37 years together, now! :)
 He's a Keeper! :)
 Coal just adores him, ...
 The way Coal adores having his Christmas tree again! :)
 Tomorrow he will get two new toys when we open our presents! :)
 They're back behind the tree, so he hasn't noticed them yet! :)
 They blend in with the other gifts! :)
 This year we cut our tree from our own property! One of the Nobles was growing into the King Apple Tree and it had to go. We saved it for Christmas so it can go out in glory! We're glad we did! :) We used the top 8' of the tree and it's been fun to have a tree we grew, in the house! :)
 The snow has begun to fall this Christmas eve, ...
 And it's still coming down out there! :)
 It's already more white out than it was when I took these photos! Perfect time for it! :)
It just adds to our Christmas joy! :)
Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all of you, and a blessed New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment