Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year Everyone! :)

 2017 went out in a fun way for us! :)
 Christmas Eve it started to snow and it gave us ...
 A White Christmas! :)
 It's something we don't often have where we live, so we enjoyed it! :)
 Now the snow is gone and the roads are clear. The sun was shining as I made my shopping run for fresh produce! :)
It's tradition for us to have a large veggie tray to munch on new years eve! :)
 This year I added a small tray of meats and cheese, ...
 one of fruit, ...
 and one of crackers and breads, to accompany the large tray of veggies! :)
After all the Christmas chocolates and cookies, it feels great to feast on colorful, fresh fruit and vegetables that explode in our mouths with flavor! :)
There's a tendency to want to gorge on the bright flavors, and we have to remind ourselves to take it slow and pace ourselves! :)
Luckily there's plenty of left overs, so we will be enjoying this meal again! :)

This morning we start a new day; a new week; a new month; and a new year! :)
I've been taking my goals and resolutions for the new year, and writing them down so I can check them off as I accomplish them! :) I've found this act of recording them, and keeping a running tally as I accomplish them, turns my "wish" into an actual "goal" that has my attention! :)

May we all seize the moment and make the most of this new year, one day at a time! :)
I wish you all health, peace, more time with your dear ones, and the sweet whisperings of the Spirit in your lives! I wish you joy! Happy New Year Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment