Friday, September 6, 2019

Taunting Tomatoes! :)

 This has been another great tomato year for us! :)
 Many of the Big Beef fill the palm of my hand! :)
 It's what one may call good news - bad news! :)
 On one hand, I'm making batch after batch of crushed tomato sauce. It's an item I tend to buy a lot of and now we won't need to buy so much as our freezer is filling and should get us through Fall & Winter! :)
 The bad news is that it's becoming the endless job! :) Every time I think this will be the last batch and I'll be caught up on processing our ripe tomatoes, ...
I look and see at least enough to fill another pot, on the table! :)
It's a good problem to have, but I'm beginning to think of those glorious red fruits as my "Taunting Tomatoes"! :)
What's funny is that I'm already planning next year's garden in terms of what food I can put up! :)
Taunting tomatoes and all! :)
Enjoy what's left of Summer, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment