Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nothing but WET!! :)

The 10 day forcast is calling for rain/showers to continue each and every day! I'm listening to the sound of rain hitting all the outside services and finding it both cozy and annoying at the same time! :)
The garden soil is saturated right now! With all this "liquid sunshine" expected to continue, I know it's going to be awhile before I'll be doing any planting!
I am just happy it's not snow falling! :)
It's a good day to work on inside tasks! :)
Enjoy your day, Everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. i know we need the rain since we didn't much of any in February but spring break is coming up and I am hoping for a few nice sunny days while my 2 youngest are home from school :) Otherwise they'll probably go nuts...or maybe I'll go nuts :)

    ReplyDelete