Friday, March 20, 2009

A Prince on my pillow! :)

Last night, when I turned on the bedroom reading light, I discovered a Prince waiting on my pillow! :) At first I was so surprised that I wasn't sure if he was real!(?) Then he moved, and I was amazed!! :) ... But I'm a married woman!!! :) ... so I left him and opened the front door, came back and gently lifted him up, and showed him to the door! :) ... I watched as he sweetly hopped away, joining the chorus of voices that awaited him on this spring-like night! :) ... I dare say, ... he was adorable!! :)
There's a Mormon Add poster on the door of the bedroom our son slept in, in his youth, that shows a cute little tree frog wearing a crown! :) It states, " There aren't any frogs, just handsome princes who don't know who they are"! :) The frog in the poster is a lovely gold, while the prince on my pillow was sporting a dashing green ensemble! :)
So sorry little Prince, ... I'm already taken!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That's cute BJ. You already have your prince :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true!! :) This month we will be celebrating our 29th anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BJ...you are such a good writer. And my I say a sweetheart. Thank you for you comment on my blog. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you really have a frog on your pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! :) I really did!! :) I don't know how he got in the house, or onto our bed, but there he was as cute, and unexpected, as you please! :)

    ReplyDelete