Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rud's coming home from Keeton's state games! :)

I thought I'd let you know that Rud's on his way home from WY! :) He attended our nephew's state basketball games, since it's Keeton's senior year, and his last opportunity to be at one of his games in person! :) They did well! :) They were regional champs, and took 2nd in state! :) They only missed 1st place by 3 points!! :) The end of the game was a real nail-biter!! :) The rest of our family listened to the games over the net! :)
Now I'm praying for Rud's saftey as he makes the long drive home! :) I spoke to him a moment ago, and he sounds tired but alert! :)
The ground is saturated with rain water, and the wind is blowing gustily today! If I disappear for a spell, it may mean a power outage has occurred! :) Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment