Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall's First Frost! :)

Our first frost came early this year. It was pretty to see eveything frosted in white this morning, before the sun came out! :)
Even More surprising, is that I experimented and found a way of adding another photo to this post!! I'm feeling hopeful that I may be able to enjoy sending multiple photos again! I have to go about it differently than I did before! :)
Now if I can just find time to do more than a quick blog post! :) grin
I still have alot of outside planting and yard work to do before the ground freezes, so I'm in a race against time! :)
Will talk later! :)

2 comments:

  1. those are amazing photos BJ...it looks pretty with the foggy frost...i have loved the cold crisp mornings with sun and blue skies throughout the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace! :)
    I've been loving this blue, blue skies, and sun! :)
    The weather man is saying it's going to change in a day or two, and the rain showers will begin! We'll want to get outside and enjoy it while we can!! :)

    ReplyDelete