Thursday, October 28, 2010

Need More Orange! :)

Fall is all about Color!! It's all the yellows, reds, and oranges, with a few greens, cinnamons, and browns mixed in! :)
As I study my yard, I see I have plenty of yellow, with the three birch trees in front and the tulip tree in back! :)

I have lively red in my new maple tree, and alot of red and brick red in many of the shrubs around the front and back yard! :)
But other than the pumpkins on the front deck, orange is sadly lacking! I do have a young witch hazel that shows orange in it's leaves, for a week or two, but once they've dropped, there isn't a whole lot of orange to be seen! :)
So I'll be keeping my eyes open for plants that display orange leaves, flowers, or berries for added fall color, because looking around it's plain to see we need more orange!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment