Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggidy-Jig! :)

It was great to be in UT with family, helping out when this new grandson was born! :) I miss them all and am glad I was able to be there! :) I'm even more glad that the next visit is already planned, and that we are looking forward to their visit here, two months from now!! :)
I'm also happy to be back home with family here, resuming my own responsibilities! I'm surprised to discover that house work actually feels fun! :) I usually find fun in the yard and garden work, so it's nice to be enjoying the house work, too! :)
I didn't know I'd end up feeling a little "home sick", but I did. It's the longest Rud and I have been apart since we've married, so I really missed him, and I missed our son, home, friends, yard, and our bed! :)
Of course, now that I'm back I'm missing family there! :) But I'm still glad to be home! I've found I truely am a home body! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sheana has some cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she does! :) Sure love them! :)
    Glad to see you on my blog, Missi!!! Hope life's treating you great!! :)

    ReplyDelete