Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little Bouquets of Soft Heaven! :)

How I love the soft, sweet fragrance of apple blossoms, and wish it could be shared over the internet! :) Technology has it's limits, though, and I'm limited to sharing what can be enjoyed through sight! What a vision they are, though! Feel free to click on these photos for an up close and personal viewing! :) Most of these photos are of our King Apple, Red Fugi Apple, and Bosc Pear trees! :)

This photo is of the very first blooms our Red Delicious Tree has ever had! It's been a very long wait, so I'm thrilled to see them at last!! :)

















This last photo is of our ornamental cherry tree! This tree offers little bouquets of soft heaven! :) I'm drawn to it every year, and feel it's soothing affect every time! :)

Thanks for viewing our tree blossoms with me! I hope you find enjoyment in them too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment