Saturday, May 11, 2013

South Side! :)

 The south side flower bed has become my favorite, especially this time of the year when she's in her glory! :)
 The Siberian Iris that I added a couple years ago, are getting mature enough to start adding new color! :)
 Each year as they grow they will become more spectacular. :)


 Eventually they will add as much color to the bed as the mature ones do! :)

 The peonies, iris, and ground covers all come in bloom at once, in my favorite color pallet of blue, pink, purple, gold, and white! :)





 Although the bed still needs a lot of work, (edging, weeding, and fresh bark), it has the nice flow I envisioned when I planted it! :)
 The peony and iris blooms don't last very long, I'm afraid, ...
 So I take photos to remember, ... after they fade. :)





 While this bed is full of gorgeous color I'll be taking advantage of it! :)
 If you're looking for me ...


 You can find me ...
 on the South Side! :)

2 comments:

  1. Soo lovely, BJ! You are such a talented girl! You need to give me lessons. Your house looks great. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat!! :)
    Would love to walk with you through your yard sometime! :)
    Happy Mom-Day to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete