Monday, June 17, 2013

Calm Before The Storm! :)

 Today was an inspiring day! The sun was shining from a blue, blue sky, and it was impossible to not be drawn out into it! :)






 As usually happens, when I'm strolling around the yard, my feline friends join in the fun! :)














































 There was blue sky to the East, but a strong breeze, followed by an impressive rumble, warned that things were about to change! :)
 Then the sun was dimmed! :)
 I looked up and from the West came a thrilling cloud formation! :)
 It was impressive to see the light and dark clashing! :)

 Perhaps there's time to take a few more photos! :)
















 Another rumble! :)

 The sky is looking serious now! :) ... Sure enough, rain drops are beginning to fall! :) Time to hustle indoors! :)
The sudden storm is exciting! :) ... I'm not sure which I've enjoyed more, the calm or the storm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment