Saturday, June 8, 2013

Made In The Shade! :)

 The shade bed is one of the first things one sees when they visit, so it deserves attention! :)
 This is how it was looking ...
 And it had me feeling quietly out-of-sorts! :)
 It was time to do something about it and enjoy a run to some garden nurseries ...
 To buy some texture and color! :)
 It's amazing what a little fresh color and bark can do for a flower bed and for my frame of mind! :)









 Today Sylvester was my garden buddy! :)

 A little pruning revealed the cement mold of our son's handprints from his younger years, and allows us to see it and enjoy it again! :)



 Now that this bed is back in order I'm feeling better about it again! :)




 Sylvester hugging my leg! This is the new thing he does to demand my attention! :)











As soon as one flower bed is done it's time to start work on another! At least for now, we have it made in the shade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment