Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fresh Air And Fall Flowers! :)

 This morning I was taken with some of the Fall flowers I saw, while out shopping! :)
 Since the pots on the front deck are experiencing die back, I figured this would be a great time to change them out for fresh Fall arrangements! :)
 Then I saw a young hummingbird show up, out of nowhere! (I thought they were all gone, and suspect this was a late one flying through!) It went straight to the pot I planted with some of the hummer favorites! :) ... (It obviously was familiar with the lay out of our yard and deck! :) ...
 Right to the lantanas! :) ..

 Then to the failing fuchsia, and I knew I didn't have the heart to change out the pots yet! :)
 I reasoned that the new plants look fine arranged against the wall, and there's no reason why I can't enjoy them there for awhile! :) ... They'll add additional color and food for passing hummers! :)


 This tall lobelia is another hummer favorite! :)
 I love these black peppers! :)


 Eventually these flowers will end up in the pots! :)
 I won't be able to ignore the spent look of the old arrangements much longer! :)




 Like me, Sylvester and Apollo are enjoying today's perfect weather! :)






 It's the kind of day that makes one want to be outside enjoying the sunshine, shade, ...
Fresh air, and Fall flowers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment