Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This One's Done! :)

 I finally completed one of my yard projects today! :)
 I've been working on it for awhile now, between electric rain storms and Summer heat! :)
 It's a project I've wanted to do, not only to make it look nice but, to make it easier for the men in my life to mow around the bird station, using only the lawn tractor, instead of also needing the push mower! :)
 I dug deep, adding a roll of material between the lawn and the flower bed, in hopes of keeping the lawn from growing into the soil! I'm hoping it makes the upkeep easier for me, too! :)
 There are only so many of these gorgeous Summer days left, so I need to make them count! :)
 I have many more outside projects I want to tackle before the rainy season returns! :)
Since time's running out, and this project is an area we see every time we look out the back windows, and other projects await, it's a relief to finally have this one done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment