Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Visions Of Veggies! :)

 January is here! There are a stream of seed catalogs that have been arriving in the mail! It's time to take out leftover seed packets to see what we have and determine what additional seeds are wanted for this year's garden, ... and start the delightful task of pouring over the catalogs! :)
 The last few years Johnny's and Territorial have been my go-to catalogs, but I try to keep an open mind as I look through the other catalogs, as well! :)
 Even though there are a lot of goals that will require much of my time, this year, I have decided to go ahead and plant a garden! I will try to limit my choices of crops to avoid over-filling the space, ... and my time! :)
 I have learned that to enjoy a successful garden it helps to plan ahead, and January is the perfect month to plan this year's garden and send in seed orders! :)
 It's time to replace visions of sugar-plums with visions of veggies! Happy gardening everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment