Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Keep Them Coming! :)

 Meat Liz Adair, sitting in purple, on the left! She is an amazing person and an incredible author! :)
 I bought her most recent Spider Latham book last Oct., and after reading the first few sentences, I knew I was going to love this series! :)
 So I put it on hold and ordered the previous books in this series, The Lodger, After Goliath, and Snakewater Affair, so I could read the series in order! I found I could order the earlier ones through Deseret Book, but they have to print them before they can send them. So I had a little wait until they arrived. :)
 Once the last book arrived, I opened The Lodger and quickly lost myself in it's pages! :)
I devoured the series and today finished Trouble at the Red Pueblo! Now I must wait, like everyone else, for Liz to release her next Spider Latham Mystery! :)
 Her characters are so alive that you feel they are your friends! Laurie Latham has a heart the size of TX, and Spider is not only great at solving murders, but he's also got a gift for bringing out the best in others! :)
 I have to remind myself that they are only real in the mind, and the Real one is Liz Adair who has an amazing gift! :)
 Anyone who loves a good mystery, be sure to read Trouble at the Red Pueblo! It's not necessary to read the whole series as each book stands on it's own! :)
 On the other hand, you may decide to do what I did and get the whole series! Even if you have to wait a couple weeks for the earlier ones to go to print, it's well worth the wait! :)
 Now I need to turn my attention to other unread books, ... when all I want to do is read another Spider book! :)
 Thanks Liz! Keep them coming! :)

1 comment:

  1. Crumb dumb! I missed an error when I re-read this post. First sentence should read "Meet Liz ..." :)

    ReplyDelete