Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Gardening Everyone! :)

 We've had a string of Summer days with temps' in the 80's & 90's! That's a bit too hot for me,
 but it's been perfect for getting the garden seeds to spring into action! :)
 Some squash mounds are doing great ...
 while we have just one lone pumpkin seed that came up. Since I planted 3 pumpkin varieties we won't know which type it is until it produces. :)
 The corn is sparsely germinated this year. I've made a mental note to plant the corn closer together next year and watch and learn from this year's experience! :)
 The tomato plants are doing well! I already see a Big Beef forming! :)
 At least 2 of the plants are up to my hip now! Look close and you'll see Mick (to my right) showing where the tomatoes come up to him! :)
 I love growing tomatoes in the mesh green house! :)
 A few Sungold Tomatoes are forming, too! :)
 Mick's leading us to the onions! :)
 He's showing how tall they are now! :)
 Since he flattened one of them, I picked it and will add it to today's meal! :)
The potatoes are doing well, too! :)
Tomorrow the heat is supposed to drop into the upper 60's & 70's for awhile! It's going to make working in the yard and garden a lot more enjoyable! :)
Happy Gardening Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment