Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Door For All Seasons! :)

 The dark green trim is now done, so we only have touch up painting left to do! :)
 We're happy with the colors, as they reflect the natural colors we see in nature! :)
 They are the colors that have been weaving their way inside our home, and are fun through all the holidays! :)
Even though we still have one week until it's officially Fall, I couldn't resist putting up a wreath, just to see the colors play off our red door! :) ... [I've Always Wanted a Red Door!] :)
At the first of October I'll be switching some items for Halloween, then a few changes will be made in Nov. for Thanksgiving, and come Dec. this door will be sporting a Christmas wreath! :) I'll be keeping my eyes open for wreath ideas for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and the 4th of July! :)
Call it a woman's need to "feather her nest", or call it what you will, but I can't help feeling a bit giddy! We now have a door for all seasons! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment