Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Own Splash Of Color! :)

 In celebration of today being the first day of Fall, I decided to add a little splash of color to the deck, to match all the color that's going on inside the house and ...
Out in the yard! :) (Had to insert a photo of the praying mantis that was watching me work!)
 Fall can bring such dazzling color! :)

 The felines huddled together this morning, waiting for me to come out and feed them! :)
 I bought flowers yesterday and was pleased to plant them in the yard today! :)
 I bought 2 single bloom anemone plants, ...
 and one double! :)
 It was great to get them planted and watered in today! :)


 Here's one I planted in the past that's in that same dappled-shade flower bed, ...

 as well as one of the hardy fuchsia that made it through last Winter! :)
 Don't the new ones look pretty? :)


 Of course I had to satisfy my desire to buy new pansies! It was fun to buy colors that would go with our new house colors! :)
 I couldn't resist adding this ground cover in the mix, for it's sage green, cream, and red! :)
 After removing any plants that had died, it was time to fill the empty spaces with new plants! :)
 I happened to have just the right amount! :)










 There is something exiting in the air as Summer passes the baton to Fall! :)
It makes me want to get on board, and add my own splash of color! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed an error. I meant to say "There is something exciting in the air ... ." :)

    ReplyDelete