Friday, September 18, 2015

Many Thanks! :)

 Thanks to you who follow my blog, we have reached another milestone! :) I have my computer set to track only other's views, so this is All You! :)
 The first time I saw my blog had 5,000 history views, I felt it was a milestone, and decided if the time came when there were 5,000 additional views, I would record it. We are now up to our third milestone! :)
 Most comments to my blog are done through FB, so there aren't many responses that show on my blog itself, these days. One would think no one follows my blog, as a result. :)
Here's the proof, though! There are those of you who do, and I Thank You! :) I hope my blog adds a little uplift to your life, like it does mine! With all the concerning things that are going on in the world, this blog is my way of looking for the good in life, counting my blessings, and remembering to Enjoy The Journey! :) It's the little things that bring joy, ... like hitting another little milestone, and feeling support from all of you! You warm my heart! Many Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment