Saturday, January 2, 2016

One Resolution! :)

 This morning, as I took time to write out this year's list of goals, I came to a decision that will simplify my list! The list is long, taking up both sides of the sheet! Most of it has to do with maintenance on our home and property. This long list I have designated as Goals, and since it's lengthy, whatever goals don't get completed this year will roll over to next year! :)
 I have One Resolution! "Read Scriptures Daily!" When one's life is busy and full of good things, including good intentions, sometimes daily scripture reading can get overlooked. By making this my One Resolution, it will make it easier to focus on and make sure it's not forgotten! :)
 After all, when one's spirit is fed, all other aspects of one's life fall into place! :)
 Happy New Year Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment