Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'll Be Blogging Again Soon! :)

For those who may follow my blog and wonder about my silence lately, just know that I'm taking alot of photos while my loved ones are here visiting, and I'll have alot of blog entries to post when they've gone! :) I just don't want to take the time to download photos and blog while they're here and I can be spending this cherished time with them!! :)
Just knowing this is the week when they will be leaving is causing me to miss them already! They are gone visiting friends, at the moment, which makes the reality of they're leaving that much more real to me! - sigh ... .
It's good I'll have alot filling my time when they've gone, like church calling activities; a peony order coming that will need to be planted; a large flower bulb order coming that will need to get in the ground; garlic needing to get planted in the garden; going to court to be a witness; decorating for the hollidays; etc. ... not to mention spending time with you getting caught up on some missed blogging time!! :)
'Till then I hope you're enjoying the fall color and the festive feel in the air!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment