Monday, October 19, 2009

Peony Parcel! :)

UPS came today with a parcel I've been anxiously awaiting! :) ...
I could harldy wait to open the box and check out the peony order! :) ...

Nine peonies and a tenth one Klehm's gave me as a thank you gift for making the order! :)

The plants all look healthy and ready to go! :)
I have no ideah why this photo turned sideways like this, but atleast you can see the "eyes"!

Since I had previously worked the soil in preparation, planting them was a breeze! They will be filling in some of the blank spaces in the flower beds throughout the yard! :)

Come spring I hope to see a few of these blooms! I don't anticipate many blooms in 2010, but each year the peonies should produce more and more vibrant color for the yard! I'm hopeful about catching alteast a few of these blooms in the lens in the new year, to share with you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you got it to work! good job B.J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I would be lost without you! Tell Brian thanks for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, fun!!! A package in the mail bringing the promise of beauty next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got one more pkg. coming next week of tulip and crocus bulbs! Pkgs. that beautify the yard are such fun!! :) Hurray!! :)

    ReplyDelete