Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Bulb Box Has Arrived! :)

Today UPS brought the awaited flower bulb box! :)
I'm so pleased with the quality of the bulbs that I know I will be placing future orders from this company!! :) This order was for tulips and crocus! If I didn't have other responsibilities for this evening, I would be outside placing them in the ground right now! :) Instead I will be getting them in, between rain showers, as soon as possible! :)

I'm sharing a photo of the box for those of you who, like myself, are always interrested in a great flower bulb company!! :) Their email is www.johnscheepers.com . Their phone # is (860) 567-0838.
Since alot of my blog photos are taken in our yard, I've almost come to think of my yard as being your yard too! Now when I make changes in the yard I find myself hoping you will find enjoyment in it as well! So expect some new tulip and crocus photos come spring, from Our yard! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I can't wait! Living my bulb-planting wishes vicariously through you, cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dolores! :) Since most of my blog tends to be about the ongoing activities in my yard, I've come to think of our yard as belonging to all who follow my blog! :) Feel free to think of these bulbs as your bulbs, and my yard as your yard! :) It's fun to share, - especially with a dear cousin who I admire and love so much! :) XO

    ReplyDelete